Kohr: In Mainz I feel that I are just one of the leaders

Leverkusen, Augsburg, Frankfurt-Dominik Kohr has currently met some Bundesliga clubs. But it was only in Mainz that he continued to become a leader. For the brand-new four-year agreement, the 28-year-old also gave the chance to play with Eintracht Frankfurt in the Champions Organization.

With Adi Hütter I had the sensation that my efficiency would certainly never be sufficient.

Dominik Kohr

nine million revenue considered greatly

In the Waldstadion, the nine million retribution, which flowed to Bayer 04 in 2019, resembled a heavy knapsack on it. Of training course you like to be determined by the transfer charge, however I couldn't do anything for that. Even if I can remember actually great games in the Frankfurt outfit, I really feel also better in Mainz. At Adi Hütter I had the sensation that my efficiency would never ever suffice. I might never call up what I have done well in Mainz in the past 18 months, says Kohr.

At the Rheinhessen he had the feeling of being needed from the beginning. I felt a count on that I had actually missed in other clubs in the previous years, claimed the midfielder. He has found out to appreciate that Svensson also maintains contact with his players at injury times, such as during the last season last season.

a prospect also for the workplace of captain?

_ Im Frankfurt outfit meeting of the Thursday edition (already electronically contacted on Wednesday evening as emagazine) Dominik Kohr likewise talks regarding his expectation of the 2022/23 period, the long wintertime break as well as the get-together with Danny da Costa and also Aymen Barkok. _.

The 05 instructor also made it clear that Kohr will be the linchpin of the team once again after the healing. In Mainz I currently feel that I am one of the leaders and also I more than happy to take obligation, emphasizes Kohr.

Even if I can remember actually excellent games in the Frankfurt outfit, I really feel even better in Mainz. I might never ever call up what I have been successful in Mainz in the past 18 months, claims Kohr.

Leverkusen, Augsburg, Frankfurt-Dominik Kohr has currently met some Bundesliga clubs. For the new four-year contract, the 28-year-old even provided the opportunity to play with Eintracht Frankfurt in the Champions League.

Michael Ebert

Tottenham

Kohr does not want to apply openly for the follower of play guide Moussa Niakhaté, who is teasing with a change of club: The coach would have to choose whether I have the residential or commercial properties that are asked as captain. Bo has an excellent sense of such things as well as will certainly to make the right decision.

Comments