Ewald Lienen leaves FC St. Pauli

Lienen hired the Kiez Ewald followers in December 2014 as well as has actually been working for Hambuger in numerous functions given that after that. As head instructor, from July 2017 as a technological supervisor and also most just recently as a brand ambassador. He was also devoted to the neighborhood heroes.

Currently Lienen leaves FC St. Pauli since after seven as well as a fifty percent years he would like to move my home as well as often my professional activities much more to the Rhineland, my house. For that reason, he will not further expand our excellent cooperation up until now how Lienen is priced quote on the club internet site.

Göttlich: I am an Ewald follower

Ewald Lienen is an exceptional person that benefited our FC St. Pauli in numerous functions, says Head of state Oke Göttlich. We experienced a lot together-and hereafter time with each other I can only learn: I am an Ewald follower.

worst

St. Pauli was always a matter close to the heart for Lienen. I am particularly grateful for the fact that I might work in completely different functions for this special club in the previous 5 years. My ideal dreams put on the remarkable associates and the superb fan base, claimed the 68-year-old.

Comments